السلام عليكم....

Little devil is speak out

aku...ekin...dan...

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Semangat Baru 2


I'm so happy and very glad when you pick up my call after you missing almost two day's.

Alhamdulilah ;')

But,the conversation is poor,when you said "KECEWA".It hurt's me.It's that ok for you,then you said you going to change your number.Then i try to call you again,but there is no answer.I knew there is something wrong when your friend willing to texting me,telling me about you,more to tell that i was guilty of the situation.Then in the middle of the morning,i received your message.You said that you wanna take off for moment.Suprised.It never across my mind.Because i still remember the day u said,

"Sudikah ekin menjadi teman hidup syed,nak buat yang serius,xnak main-main"

But now your gone,leave me without hear any explaination from me.Did you really love me or is nothing.Are you or me is the real one.Oh God,it too much to ask.Please don't stand there alone,tell me what the hell is goin on.I don't wanna let you go,I can't help myself for it.

There's nothing I could say to you
Nothing I could ever do to make you see
What you mean to me
All the pain, the tears I cried
Still you never said goodbye and now I know
How far you'd go

I know I let you down but it's not like that now
This time I'll never let you go

I will be all that you want and get myself together
'Cause you keep me from falling apart
All my life, I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day and make everything okay




No comments:

Post a Comment