السلام عليكم....

Little devil is speak out

aku...ekin...dan...

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Long distance relationship

Long distance relationship??? huh..sometime it feel so booorrriiinnnggggg......Because when u look at other couple,u wish ur boy were beside u,u wish that u can cuddle ur boy very tightly...But sometime it also good for those people feel wanna "test the market" by make another love..Poor right..Long long long time ago,i'm also such that person,always wanna "test the market",i feel very good when there is a guy said "I got crush on you" or even said "I love you".I feel OTT,everytime i look an "emo boy" i definetly wanna test him,it so interesting.I'm melting when look at the "emo" faces,my cup of tea ^____^ 
Terutama dlm cite coffee price,mr.waffle..Hyung !!!!

BUT..when i'm grow up...i'm slowly feel akward...i don't know why..but I don't feel wanna "test market" anymore,i don't have any feeling toward any guy's that come to approach me,even that guy totally was preety boy,handsome,good looking,rich.body builder..but still that feeling didn't come..

UNTILL..He come to me,i don't know him,where the hell he come from,he approach me,asking for a number,and i give it,and on that night,he call and ask for married..and what a suprise,i said yes..
On 18.04.2012,it was a our anniversary...But,it was a long distance relationship,after a year,he finally asking permision from my mum for asking me out,and that was our first date.He still like the first time i met him,i feel that he not change,what i mean..his love..his passion to me..still like the first time he ask for married..still the same,though it even more stornger..STAY THE SAME..STRONGER..

YET,it still long distance relationship...but,i become tired..tiring..too hold it any longer is tiring...

THEN..the feeling come again,i try to be loyalty..and i wish that feeling doesn't come..but look like i feel it,feel wanna too flirt..  ;p

ACTUALLY,it just a crush..and that boy look too ego to said Hi,compare his friend always giving a smile,so,i don't wanna to teasing him,though he got emo face..but  look alike now..when i have conversation with his friend,he will come to us,then just jump to the conversation..and sometime,when his friend come and give me a snack,he also come and "jump" to me and give a snack...Sekarang pun dah pandai dah nak berkirim-kirim salam...alahai...nafsu ku goyah....

No comments:

Post a Comment