السلام عليكم....

Little devil is speak out

aku...ekin...dan...

Saturday, July 14, 2012

One piece

It's been a while,I didn't post any entry,not because too busy with work,but the true is i feel more rejected to write and post it,feel to much burden on it,but as time past i feel my mood is better than day before,hence i wish the readers don't get upset if i don't post any entry okies ;)

Time fly so fast,now it just a corner to fullfill our responbility as muslim which "Ramadhan" is coming,and as muslim we have to fasting during "Ramadhan" month,not to late to wish "Selamat menyambut Ramadhan",maybe i'll be busy with my duty as jobless???    =,="
No la..I'll defininetly will be busy with my job and i got a plan during Ramadhan feast,i wish and hope our plan goes well,InsyaALLAH,amin ^___^

This moment is perfect,i just wish and hope that this moment going well and better and more more perfect.Still with MAA Takaful,still in contract,add 3 month,hence will be off on September,and after that,i don't know,either will be continue or not,rezeki belum nampak sepenuhnya,compare to other,their also take around one year to be a permenant staff.My intention is to raise my sallary,to support my family,that's all,full stop.Then,once i got permenant,i want my own car with my own money,plus maybe another six to eight month,i wanna go to next level,another phase of my life ;)
Maybe next year,InsyaALLAH,it just a planning because both of us now really miserable,much much to cath up another thing in our life.Just pray to ALLAH for the best ^__^

By watching one piece really make me happy,though i bad mood on that day,but when i look at Luffy D.monkey,just bu watching him make me smile,a lot !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment